The Coralville Public Library is pleased to join other libraries across the state to offer free passes to attractions across Iowa with Iowa Libraries Adventure Pass. All you need is your library card to reserve a pass.
Blank Park Zoo (Des Moines) – Admits two adults (13+) and two children (ages 2 to 12).
Des Moines Children’s Museum – Admits 4 children (Ages 1-10). There is no admission charge for those under 1 or over 10.
Figge Art Museum (Davenport) – Admits 2 adults and all dependents.
Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden – Admits 2 adults and 2 children.
History Center (Cedar Rapids) – Admits 2 adults and 2 children.
Reiman Gardens (Ames) – Admits 2 adults and 4 children (ages 1-18) living in the same household.
Science Center of Iowa (Des Moines) – Admits 2 adults and 2 children.
Adventure Pass Details
- Adventure Pass is available to Coralville, Rural Johnson County, and University Heights residents 18 years or older with a valid library card in good standing.
- Cardholder must present a valid photo ID and a printed pass (email on phone not accepted) to gain admission to an attraction.
- Eligible card holders may reserve one pass per attraction every 365 days.
- Passes cannot be used for special events at an attraction.
- Check open hours of attractions before you reserve a pass.
- Cancel your reservation if you cannot use the pass at the reserved time. To cancel a reservation, call the Library at 319-248-1850.
Adventure Pass is a program that allows library patrons to check out passes to Iowa attractions, museums, and parks for free.
Visit the Adventure Pass reservation page. Browse the passes and available dates. Once you find the attraction and date of your choice, follow the on screen prompts to reserve a pass with your library card number. Print the confirmation page for your reservation.
Present the printed pass along with a valid photo ID at the door to gain access to an attraction. The name on the pass must match the name on the photo ID.
The Program is open to residents of Coralville, Rural Johnson County, and University Heights, with up-to-date Coralville Public Library cards, who are 18 or older. Residents of other cities should check with their home library for this service.
Eligible library cardholders can reserve one pass per attraction every 365 days.
You can reserve a pass the day you visit an attraction up to three months (90 days) in advance. There is one pass available per attraction, per day, for all eligible Coralville Public Library card holders.
Contact the Library at least 24 hours before your reserved date to cancel a reservation. You can then make a reservation for a later date.
No. You must have the printed pass to enter. If you do not have a printer you can print the pass at the library.
Yes. Most passes are valid for multiple people including children. Click on an attraction on the reservation page to see how many people each pass is valid for.
It is free to you. Participating libraries purchase the passes and pay to participate in the program.