The Coralville Public Library has computers with internet access and Microsoft Office products available for patron use. If you are using a computer in the library you may find this information useful.
Here you will find out about:
- Understanding TIME MANAGEMENT on these computers
Each computer session is timed. You'll see a clock in the lower right part of your screen. Library card holders will get up to 2 hours of time on the computer per day with their card. You will need your library card number and your pin number to log into the machine. Visitors that do not have library cards may ask for a guest pass from Reference Desk staff. Please be sure to end your session, by clicking the "End Session" from the drop down menu in the clock in the lower right part of your screen.
- Checking EMAIL these computers
Check out the EMAIL block on the righthand side of this page for shortcuts to commonly used email services. If you don't see your email provider, simply type the site address into the address bar at the top of the screen to go to your provider's site.
- Searching the INTERNET from these computers
You can click on the "Search Internet" block on the right hand side of the page to search the Internet using one of the preferred search engines. If you want to search the catalog for library materials click here.
- Finding and opening DOCUMENTS from your flash drive/jump drive/usb drive/camera by following instructions in the left-hand box labeled FIND DOCUMENTS.
- Printing DOCUMENTS from these computers
Please click here.